- Dogotel services dogs from 4 months or above and has the absolute discretion to accept/reject any dogs for boarding, including those deemed vicious or unhealthy. Life boarding will not be accepted. Daycare service for dogs below 12kgs are by appointment only
- Dogs over the age of 10 years may be boarded if they are examined by a registered veterinarian and a health certificate duly issued, 14 days prior to check-in
- All dogs must have been microchipped, be fully vaccinated and have received regular annual boosters against Distemper, Parovirus, Parainfluenza, Hepatitis and Leptospirosis (available in a single DHLPP shot) and Rabies. All certificates must be sighted 14 days before check-in (see notes below). We strongly recommend all dogs for preventive treatment of heartworm and kennel cough in additional to the above.
Fully vaccinated means having received and initial course of at least two preventive vaccinations and regular annual boosters. A pet which have received the initial course only, will be accepted for boarding not less than 7 days after the final injection. Annual booster vaccinations overdue by more than three months will render the entire vaccination invalid.
- All charges are subject to change without notice. Boarding shall include flea and tick preventive treatment on check-in, accommodation and feeding. It is exclusive of any veterinary treatment and for medication which may be required during the boarding period. The decision as to whether veterinarian treatment and type of treatment (including surgical) shall be entirely at the discretion of the Company who will confer with owners if a situation arises.
- Dogotel’s policy is to always refer dogs to their regular veterinarian unless they are unavailable. All expenses incurred including transportation will be account of the owner.
- Requests for extensions will be complied with whenever possible but the Company reserves the right to insist that a boarder be removed immediately the contract period expires.
- The owner, the person who deposited the dog, or an agent of the owner duly authorized in writing by the owner are the only persons authorized to collect a boarding dog.
- Dogotel shall exercise all reasonable care for boarders. It is expressly agreed by the owner that Dogotel’s liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel value of a pet of the same species or the sum of $2000 per pet boarded. The owner further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts of behavior of their pet while it is in the care of Dogotel.
- Any pet left at Dogotel after the expiry of the agreed boarding period will be deemed to have been abandoned and may be disposed of at the total discretion the Company.